- FOOD GRADE HYDROGEN PEROXIDE – Our peroxide contains zero stabilizers or additives. This is 100% Food Grade and Kosher.
- EXTREMELY POWERFUL – 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide is a very powerful chemical. Be safe and wear eye protection and gloves when handling. This peroxide is more than 10x more powerful than store bought peroxide. It will burn your skin, bleach your clothing and damage surfaces if you handle it at full strength. ALWAYS DILUTE WITH DISTILLED WATER BEFORE USING!
- SAME DAY OR NEXT DAY DELIVERY – We ship our products the same day or next day to get your supplies to you FAST! (Excluding weekends and holidays)
- LOTS OF APPLICATIONS – Peroxide is a versatile product and can be used to clean your kitchen, bathroom and floors. It’s great for washing vegetables and fruits. As always, dilute to a safe solution strength before using and take proper safety precautions.
- Please read our Return, Cancellation and Refund Policy
- Download Safety Data Sheet
NOTICE: This is a hazmat product, signature is required on delivery. We cannot ship to Alaska, Hawaii or PO Boxes.
1 Gallon of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide. This item is equivalent to over 10 gallons of 3% Hydrogen Peroxide. The ‘Food Grade’ label means that this Peroxide does not contain artificial stabilizers or chemical additives. Therefore, it is of the highest quality and purity.
Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide can be used for a variety of tasks, including bleaching and cleaning surfaces, chemical production of various organic compounds, and in more specialized fields such as fishkeeping and horticulture. It is commonly found in glowsticks, hair bleaching products and in some kinds of toothpaste.
The most popular uses of Hydrogen Peroxide are cleaning surfaces. Swimming pools, hot tubs, floors, and surfaces are all frequently cleaned by Hydrogen Peroxide, as it provides a better alternative to both chlorine and bleach. Mix 1-part solution with 12-parts distilled water for optimum concentration. As aforementioned, Hydrogen Peroxide can also be used to clean teeth and bleach hair when distilled to a suitable concentration.
Many people find that they prefer Hydrogen Peroxide to Fluorine when cleaning teeth, due to Hydrogen Peroxides effect on bacteria. In the mouth, it effectively removes plaque and gingivitis, attacking discoloration of enamel and dentin before repairing both. It also has teeth-whitening properties, which contributes to its popularity as a teeth-cleaning agent.
While this Hydrogen Peroxide is a versatile and useful substance, it should be handled with the utmost care.
This product is caustic and can cause skin burns, turning the skin white. It has also been evidenced to damage household surfaces when applied at an unsuitably high concentration. Additionally, the application of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to clothing is likely to cause bleaching and discoloration.
For these reasons, 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide should always be diluted with water preceding its use. Furthermore, always ensure that the container is handled in a safe manner. Store away from the reach of children and in a secure location if possible.
Keep 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide away from both direct and indirect sunlight when storing. Similarly, do not store in locations with a sustained high temperature.
35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide does not expire or go off when kept in a suitable location, however, the use of Hydrogen Peroxide for cleaning pools and other outdoor areas should be approached carefully, since the presence of incompatible chemicals can cause a lessening of potency or other similar complications.