A Company and Products You Can Trust
The Concentration Advantage: A 32oz Bottle of 34.5% Hydrogen Peroxide Equals 64 Bottles of 3% Solution
Unleash the remarkable power and effectiveness of our 34.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide solution, providing exceptional value and eco-consciousness. A 32oz bottle of this potent blend can replace an astonishing 64 standard 8-ounce bottles of 3% peroxide, diminishing waste and saving storage space. This adaptable formula is ideal for a range of uses, such as cleaning, disinfecting, and even gardening. By opting for our concentrated hydrogen peroxide, you not only cut costs but also promote a more eco-friendly way of life by decreasing plastic waste and lessening the ecological impact of production and transportation. Reap the rewards of our 34.5% hydrogen peroxide solution and partner with us in creating a constructive impact on the environment and your finances.
Reviews and Experiences Shared by Our Clients
How to Dilute 34.5% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide to a 3% Solution in a 32oz Bottle Using Deionized Distilled Water
- 34.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide
- Deionized distilled water
- A clean, empty 32oz bottle for the final 3% hydrogen peroxide solution
- Measuring cup or graduated cylinder
- Safety goggles
- Rubber gloves
- Apron or old clothes
- Safety first: Before you begin, ensure you are wearing safety goggles, rubber gloves, and an apron or old clothes to protect yourself from any accidental spills or splashes.
- Prepare the workspace: Choose a well-ventilated area with a flat surface to work on. Make sure the area is free from flammable materials, heat sources, and direct sunlight.
- Calculate the required dilution: To dilute 34.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide to a 3% solution in a 32oz bottle, you’ll need to determine the necessary amount of deionized distilled water to add. To do this, use the following equation:(Initial Concentration × Desired Volume) / Final Concentration = Volume of Concentrate NeededIn this case: (3% × 32oz) / 34.5% ≈ 2.79oz (volume of 34.5% hydrogen peroxide needed)Subtract the volume of concentrate needed (2.79oz) from the desired volume (32oz) to find the required amount of deionized distilled water: 32oz – 2.79oz ≈ 29.21oz
- Measure the 34.5% hydrogen peroxide: Using a measuring cup or graduated cylinder, carefully measure 2.79oz of 34.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide.
- Measure the deionized distilled water: Using a measuring cup or graduated cylinder, carefully measure 29.21oz of deionized distilled water.
- Mix the hydrogen peroxide and deionized distilled water: Using a funnel, slowly and carefully pour the 2.79oz of 34.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide into the empty 32oz bottle. Next, using the same funnel, add the measured 29.21oz of deionized distilled water to the bottle, leaving a little space at the top for the solution to mix properly.
- Seal and shake the bottle: Once the hydrogen peroxide and deionized distilled water have been combined, securely cap the 32oz bottle. Gently shake the bottle to ensure thorough mixing of the solution.
- Label the bottle: Clearly label the bottle as “3% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide” to avoid confusion in the future.
- Store the diluted hydrogen peroxide: Store the 32oz bottle of 3% food grade hydrogen peroxide in a cool, dark place, away from direct sunlight and heat sources.
Remember always to exercise caution when handling concentrated chemicals, and keep your diluted hydrogen peroxide out of reach of children and pets.
How to Properly Store 34.5% Hydrogen Peroxide
Proper storage of 34.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide is vital to maintain its effectiveness and safety. Follow these guidelines for optimal storage:
- Use the original, opaque container or a dark, UV-resistant bottle for storage. Label it clearly with the contents and concentration.
- Store the container in a cool, dry place, away from sunlight, heat, and open flames. A consistent temperature between 50°F and 70°F (10°C and 21°C) is ideal. The refrigerator is acceptable, but ensure the bottle is tightly sealed and out of reach of children and pets. Do not store it in the freezer.
- Keep hydrogen peroxide away from combustible materials, strong acids, and alkalis, which can react with it and create hazards. Ensure proper ventilation in the storage area.
By following these guidelines, you can safely store 34.5% food grade hydrogen peroxide, maintaining its potency and ensuring it remains useful for various applications.
Review of purchase of 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide 32 oz
Very good. Learning curve.
Good but I miss the small bottle of 35% with the small bottle of micro minerals that I use to get. The quart size is too big.
I am not use yet but always is high quality product
Thank you, the product arrived as expected. Even though I ordered the 34.5% hydrogen peroxide, I received the 35% which is what I really wanted and needed. I appreciate it!!! I will be ordering again.
Original order came damaged but was replaced immediately!! Thank you
Overall it covers what I need for now. Thank you.
product as advertised and fast delivery
So far real good!
Quick delivery and JUST AS DESCRIBED
It was very easy to go online and decipher which HP I needed to order. Placed my order and waited a short time for delivery. QUICK and SIMPLE Thank you
Everything was perfect
Pleased will order again 👍
it's what I wanted. Thank you. Lower the price just a little. The bottle bought is about all I can handle and not have it go bad before I use it. Thank you
Amazing customer service! Had an issue with my first order which was promptly and kindly corrected.
Need to improve customer service
Good product but I had a problem redeeming my new customer discount and never got it. As a result I paid full price and the company did not issue me a credit for the discount. Make sure you get the discount before you hit "purchase".
What is 34.5 Percent Hydrogen Peroxide Used For?
34.5% hydrogen peroxide is used in a variety of applications due to its strong oxidizing properties. Some common uses include:
- Food Processing: Food grade hydrogen peroxide is a favored choice in the food sector for maintaining cleanliness and extending shelf life.
- Water Treatment: Hydrogen peroxide can be deployed to purify water by neutralizing microscopic impurities.
- Agriculture: In farming applications, hydrogen peroxide serves as an eco-friendly alternative for plant protection and soil enrichment by boosting oxygen levels.
- Cleaning: Hydrogen peroxide is widely used for general cleaning tasks in homes, medical facilities, and various other environments.
- Textile Industry: In textile manufacturing, hydrogen peroxide is employed to lighten fabrics like cotton and linen, as well as to remove spots and enhance colors.
- Mold and Mildew Management: A properly diluted solution of 34.5% hydrogen peroxide can effectively break down mold and mildew, penetrating porous materials to inhibit future growth.
- Hydroponic Systems: In hydroponic settings, 34.5% hydrogen peroxide, when properly diluted and used according to guidelines, can support plant root oxygenation and hinder detrimental microbial activity.